Possible Inclement Weather on January 16, 2018

Dear Parents,

Harding Academy is paying close attention to the weather as inclement weather is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. We will be making a decision on whether or not school will open two hours late or be closed no later than 5:00 AM tomorrow morning (1/16/18).

Should school be canceled we will be notifying families via Connect5 with an email, phone call and text message.  Notifications will also appear on our website along with local news channels.
Inspiring The Mind  •  Nurturing The Spirit