Mission Statement: To educate and inspire young people to become thoughtful, creative, lifelong learners and self-disciplined, responsible, caring citizens.
During that time when adolescents experience developmental changes and academic challenges, Harding’s K–8 environment provides a supportive structure within which they can thrive. Harding offers numerous opportunities to middle school students to become leaders, and they are encouraged to participate in meaningful ways. By building self-esteem and self-reliance, sixth, seventh, and eighth graders find the proving ground needed to make a smooth transition to the increased demands of any high school.
- A new 24,000 sq/ft middle school facility and fine arts building expansion will open in March 2013
- Students in grades 6 through 8 benefit from a 1:1 laptop program utilizing MacBook Air computers and ebooks
- Harding seventh graders taking the ACT/SAT score the same or better than 90 percent of high school juniors and seniors.
- Seventh grade students do a week-long oceanography study on Dauphin Island
- Optional middle school spring break trips include destinations to Italy or France.
Administration (LS, MS)
Director of Middle School
Year Appointed: 2008
Florida Atlantic University - M.Ed
Florida Atlantic University - B.A.
Support Staff (LS, MS)
Administrative Assistant to the Director of Middle School and Director of Athletics
Year Appointed: 2000
Tennessee Tech Center